MATERIALS FOR PANDORA JEWELRY
Pandora offers a world of hand-finished and contemporary jewelry composed mostly of authentic materials such as pure sterling silver and 14k or 18k gold. To add glitter and color to their genuine silver and gold jewelry, we employ a range of gemstones, stones, and cultured pearls. These are derived from materials typically utilized in the jewelry business, such as diamonds, gemstones, organic jewels, and man-made stones.
As part of their commitment to improving responsible business practices, we want to provide you with as much information about their goods and the materials they are made of as possible. You may discover extensive explanations of these and other materials used in their jewelry, as well as for instructions on how to clean and maintain your Pandora goods, on their corporate
• General facts about stones
• Gemstones such as diamonds, quartz, and topaz
• Natural jewels, such as cultivated pearls and amber
• Artificial stones, such as cubic zirconia and crystal
• Metals include sterling silver, 14k, and 18k gold.
• Additional materials, such as Murano glass, wood, leather, and cloth